All-Road Training Camps:
Join us in sunny Central Oregon and learn all aspects of both on- and off-road motorcycle adventure traveling. Training camps span four days and three nights beginning Thursday evening and ending Sunday afternoon.
Camps are ideal for licensed beginner to intermediate riders on small or large bore on/off-pavement capable motorcycles. Taught by experienced and knowledgeable off-road motorcycle guides, our camps teach riders what they need to know to plan and carry out their own epic motorcycle adventure!
Camps include three night’s lodging, most meals, special product promotions and discounts and plenty of tire-kicking, camaraderie-building time with other motorcycle enthusiasts!
Thursday evening in the classroom
- Introduction to all-road motorcycle adventuring.
- Planning the adventure – maps, points of interest and the internet.
- GPS and mapping software overview.
- Clothing and rider gear. The best and latest (and a few tried and true) options.
- Safety and communication. Have a Plan B.
Friday in the dirt
- On-the-bike off-road skill building training session. Learn body positioning and balancing skills, controlling the motorcycle controls (brake, clutch, throttle, gears), turning, addressing obstacles, hills and much more!
- Practice time. Have some fun on the trails.
Friday evening in the classroom
- Tools. What to bring and why.
- To camp or not to camp? Options, considerations and ETW top gear picks.
- Packing and preparation. So much stuff, so little space.
- Motorcycle set-up and maintenance. What to know before you go.
- Basic trail repairs. What happens on the trail stays on the trail.
Saturday and Sunday
- Apply your new skills with friends on a supported two-day adventure trip.
- Use one of our routes or create your own!
Contact High Desert Adventures for guided off-road motorcycle tours in Oregon and Baja, Mexico.